Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 6th, 2002, 12:30 PM
Barbra Nuevo

Default STAR Princess

Is anyone sailing Star Princess on May 4th up the coast of California to Canada. We are sailing with two teenage boys. Let me know if you have any infor on this ship.
Sponsored Links
Old March 6th, 2002, 08:42 PM
Ted

Default Re: STAR Princess

My partner and I will be on this coastal trip. You can find information about the Star from Princess' website...they have it featured on the main page right now. We haven't seen any reviews yet from the people on the inaugural trip from Singapore, but hopefully there will be some after this Sunday when the trip ends in L.A. The ship is very similar to the Grand and the Golden, so if you read any reviewa from people that have travelled on those, it should give you a good idea. Only 59 more days!!!
Old March 8th, 2002, 09:46 PM
Admiral

I am sailing STAR Princess June first in Alaska. I can't wait!!! I really think you're going to love it. The ship is huge and it will be the newest in the fleet.
Old March 12th, 2002, 03:59 PM
Passenger

http://home-4.worldonline.nl/~t411310/

Star Princess is a sister to Golden and Grand, and this is an excellent website for those. I'm sailing on Star on 3/23.

Have fun!

Jeffrey, Seattle WA