Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 15th, 2002, 11:01 PM
Admiral

Default What's a Love Boat Drink?

I've sailed on Princess twice and I guess I missed the Love Boat drink. I'll be on the Crown Princess sailing April 9 so definitely need this info. What does it consist of? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old March 18th, 2002, 10:58 AM
TBILL

Default Re: What's a Love Boat Drink?

Hi, Just off of the Golden and we consumed several Love Boat Specials....they consist of a Pina Colada with Midori (melon liquor) mixed in and then a splash of Blue Curacao. It is a wonderful drink and they look nice too!!! Try one.....Enjoy!
Old March 27th, 2002, 10:45 AM
Hucc

This is a super-sweet drink. If you don't like things that are extremely sweet, you won't like this drink. If you're a candy/sweets person, you'll love it.

It's just like a pina colada with melon and orange hints. I liked it for about two sips, and then gave it away.
Old March 29th, 2002, 11:22 AM
First Mate

We just got off the Crown last Monday after 15 glorious days. Enjoyed every "drink-of-the-day", including The Love Boat Cocktail aka "The New Wave." The Princess Patter said it was brought back by popular demand. It has melon liquor, blue curacao, coconut cream, and pineapple juice - very refreshing and only $3.25 for a small (usually $3.95). The large drinks were more than twice as large as a small and cost $7.00.

Also, the 2nd formal night was for the captain's cocktail party honoring Circle Club members. The winners on our cruise had sailed 94 times!

If you want any other info, just let me know. Have a wonderful trip - and don't forget to go to the bow (Baja deck 10) for the Panama Canal crossing. Few people know about this secret place!