Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 28th, 2002, 06:58 PM
jrcooper

Default Grand Princess Photos -Western Caribbean-2001

I have posted pictures from our cruise last summer on the site listed below. Any "lucky" cruisers that are going on the Grand in the near future may be interested in seeing them. I know that last year I tried to find anything I could about the Grand before we took our cruise . I hope you enjoy the pictures and find them helpful!

Go to www.PictureTrail.com/jrcooper
Sponsored Links
Old March 29th, 2002, 06:59 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Grand Princess Photos -Western Caribbean-2001

Thanks! I've been on the Grand, but to the E. Carib last year. We leave in 9 days on the Grand for the W. Carib, so I'll check out your site to hopefully see the ports. Again, thanks, Gloria
Old March 29th, 2002, 02:55 PM
First Mate

Pictures were great! Thanks! Just as you did last year, this is our first cruise & I'm trying to find everything I can about the Grand.
Old March 31st, 2002, 06:11 PM
Ed A

Thanks for the photos! They are great.

This will be my 10th cruise, first on Princess.

Which Stingray excursion did you sign up for and how was it? We're (a group of 16) looking at New Waves Stingray Sandbar Snorkeling (GCM-U in the booklet) - I was on one before and the boat in your picture looks like the one we were on.

Any suggestions for Costa Maya? How about Cozumel?

Ed
Old April 1st, 2002, 02:05 PM
jrcooper

I think the New Waves Stingray Sandbar snorkeling is the one we did. The dock was damaged in Costa Maya last June, so the ship went to Playa del Carmen instead. Sorry, I can't help you with that question. In Cozumel we just shopped. I wish we had done some snorkeling there, but we didn't---maybe next time!