Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 6th, 2002, 07:57 AM
Passenger

Default April 21 Grand Princess(15 days to go)

This will be our first cruise and we are very excited. We are bringing our kids, daughter 16, and son 14. Hopefully, there are other teens going also. We are staying in a mini suite on the dolphin deck. Are these nice rooms? Any last minute advice?
Thanks,
Joan
Sponsored Links
Old April 6th, 2002, 08:13 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: April 21 Grand Princess(15 days to go)

Joan,
I'm sure your whole family will love the cruise on Grand Princess. Nice cabin to start with, you'll love the mini suite. You may want to go and post on the "meet on board here:
http://www.cruisemates.com/persin.cfm to find other cruisers with families, since its spring break time, there are bound to be more.

Be sure to catch the champagne waterfall, its a definite sight to see and bring your camera along, have fun!

Message Boards Moderator
Old April 7th, 2002, 08:29 AM
First Mate

Hi Joan... I know you are excited about your upcoming cruise. My wife and I will be going on our tenth annual Caribbean cruise and third consecutive on the Grand a week from today. I'll try to leave you a little food. Go the the thread "Bob's Indispensable Grand Princess Tips" for hopefully useful tips for your cruise....

Regal Princess - 1996; Star Princess - 1995
Old April 9th, 2002, 03:57 PM
scottandalbert

This will be our first time on a cruise. We are a young all male couple and we are looking forward to a great trip. Is there any gay or gay friendly people going on this ship? I hope that we have as fun of a time as everyone is telling us.. it sounds like a blast !!!
Old April 10th, 2002, 02:02 PM
Tommy Braswell

Joan, my son and I (he is 24) will be sailing the Grand on 4/21/02 also. I sailed on Princess this last December with my girlfriend in the Eastern Carib. and it was great, and that time it was on the Golden Princess, sister ship to the Grand. Princess is far superior to Carnival in every category and you all will have the time of your life.

T. Braswell