Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 20th, 2002, 04:10 PM
Admiral

Default Pre-Cruise Documents

We just got a big envelope that contained, among other things, pre-cruise documents. We have already filled out the Cruise Personalisor on the Princess website and these documents are already "filled in" with all the information. Do we need to send these back to Princess even though it's all in the Personalisor? Should I just play it safe and send it in anyway?
Sponsored Links
Old May 20th, 2002, 06:09 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Pre-Cruise Documents

Do NOT send them back. You will just confuse the issue. If you've done it online, then you are all set. By the way, get the little brown Bahamas Immigration forms for each passenger in your group from your TA. You will have to fill one out at the dock before you board if you don't. It's much easier to do at home.

Have a great cruise!

Regal Princess - 1996; Star Princess - 1995
Old May 20th, 2002, 06:12 PM
Admiral

Rick,

No, there's no need to return the paper documents if you have submitted the information on line. It would be good to verify that the printed information is correct, though. If you find any errors, you can make the necessary changes through the cruise personalizer.

There is one other detail, too. Now that you have the shore excursion booklet, it's best to book whatever excursions you would like in advance. You can do this on line though the Cruise Personalizer. By reserving excursions in advance, you probably will not have any problems with excursions being sold out since Princess usually can arrange more buses, etc., through the respective operators. This is not always possible after embarkation, so excursions may be "sold out" when you embark.

Norm.
Old May 20th, 2002, 07:19 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Rick,
I played it safe and filled them out and sent them in, didn't hurt, did get my final docs back with (express check-in) on the envelope. Believe it, we got checked in, in less than 3 minutes, all we needed to do was fill out the Bahamas papers and swipe the credit card, no problems and super fast!

Message Boards Moderator
Old May 20th, 2002, 08:41 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Pre-Cruise Documents

Hey Donna... Your statement about mailing in the documents that you had already completed online reminded me of one of my favorite thoughts for the day....

"Help stamp out, eliminate, and abolish redundancy." (he,he,he,he)

Regal Princess - 1996; Star Princess - 1995
Old May 20th, 2002, 08:45 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Re: Re: Pre-Cruise Documents

Hey Bob,
Just didn't want to take any chances that by not sending them in may have caused, but yes you are correct, bet I didn't need to send them in.

Message Boards Moderator
Old May 21st, 2002, 08:07 AM
Admiral

Thanks everyone. We'll just make sure everything is accurate and leave it at that. No need for the Bahamas Immigration since we're heading to Alaska! We've also already booked our excursions independantly, so that's all done too. Now how do I cope with the ENDLESS ANTICIPATION!? haha! Leaving July 6th on the Sea Princess!
Old June 6th, 2002, 06:15 PM
Frank

Default Re: Re: Re: Pre-Cruise Documents

MacTarheel wrote:

> Hey Donna... Your statement about mailing in the documents
> that you had already completed online reminded me of one of my
> favorite thoughts for the day....
>
> "Help stamp out, eliminate, and abolish redundancy."
> (he,he,he,he)
>
Would you believe that my TA, who claims to be a "cruise expert", told me that I had to fill out those forms and mail them in even though I had completed everything at the web site? There's nothing to sign on the forms and they were filled in already with all the information I had posted. I knew about this because we used the on line process last year and it worked fine. Do you think I should be questioning her expertise?
Frank