Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 25th, 2002, 04:52 PM
Passenger

Send a message via ICQ to Lane Send a message via MSN to Lane Send a message via Yahoo to Lane
Default Daily news on board the Golden Princess

I recently came back from the Golden Princess Barcelona to Venice cruise and wanted to pass on this piece of information. While on board the Golden Princess I realized how much I missed the getting the United States news. One night, about the 9th night of cruise, I mentioned it at the dinner table. One of our table mates informed me that a daily (4 page) paper is available at the Purserís Desk. I had been used to other cruise lines providing you a daily copy in your room, so didnít know you had to pick up a copy at the desk. Just a piece of information I wanted to pass along. Actually, I was missing the sports news more than the regular news.....lol.
Sponsored Links
Old June 26th, 2002, 04:10 AM
Limey-Neil

Default Re: Daily news on board the Golden Princess

A note to everyone. Princess produces the "Times Fax" for US passengers, "Canada Today" for the Canadians and "Britain Today" for the Brits. Due to the large amount of Italian officers onboard you might even be able to request "La Stampa". The best way of recieving these newsheets is by asking your room steward to deliver it daily.
Old July 2nd, 2002, 03:40 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Daily news on board the Golden Princess

Lane- I found that information out on the last day of our southern carib. cruise this past year too. It's good to know they have that on all their cruises. I enjoy the crossword puzzles as well as the news.
Phyll