Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 13th, 2002, 10:47 PM
Cookie

Default BestPriceCruises?

Has anyone had any experience with BestPriceCruises? Having had a lot of heartache with my present TA, I was thinking of tranferring my booking to them. We will be saving almost $300 (inc cabin credit) for 2 cabins, and going from caribe balcony to a mini suites, but the transferring process scares me. Has anyone ever done this after depositing. I would really appreciate any help you can give me, as this is our first cruise. Thanks so much. Cookie
Sponsored Links
Old July 13th, 2002, 11:35 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: BestPriceCruises?

Cookie... CruiseMates is using BestPriceCruises for our Jan. cruise group cruise on Carnival Legend.
We used them last for a Cruisemates group cruise in Nov.2000. 480 people in the group and it went off mostly without a hitch. A good reason to go back to them!

As long as you're changing before final payment is due, it should be very simple. Cancel with one agent, new booking with the other.

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old July 14th, 2002, 07:35 AM
quetico

We've just booked our third cruise with bestpricecruises ...absolutely great. We even get to choose out cabin from the list of rooms that they have available.... an important feature since some balconies overlook the life boats....
quetico
Old July 14th, 2002, 11:14 AM
Passenger

When we came back from April cruise, I booked two cabins again for oct. cruise and Connie gave us $75 cabin credit pp. That is on top of $200 cabin credit from Princess. That is for a 10 day cruise but I can see some big time celebrating on that cruise. Used them 4-5 times and never a problem. You sometimes have to leave a message but she is back within 24 hours by E-Mail.

John L.
Old July 14th, 2002, 12:08 PM
Passenger

I booked a cruise through them, along with two other friends, and we have all definitely agreed that it will probably be the last. Information on all of the cruise documents has been wrong and has had to be changed and it has been like pulling teeth to get any information from them. We used Helen so someone else might be better. I have noticed on message boards that other people have already gotten their cruise documents and my friend was told by Princess that they mailed them to the TA's on July 3. We still haven't seen them yet. I think unless there was a tremendous difference in price, there have got to be more responsive TA's out there. When I talked with the manager, she even seemed pretty haughty. Hope other people have had better luck, but three of us here don't think we will be using them again.
Old July 14th, 2002, 04:41 PM
Cookie

Thanks to all for your responses. Sorry Debby about your bad luck. Am going through a bit of a nightmare too with my current TA. It happens. I think I will go with the majority. Thanks as always for your help and info. Cookie
Old July 16th, 2002, 07:53 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: BestPriceCruises?

Kuki,

Just curious what is the date for your carnival legend cruise and how many in the group?