Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 22nd, 2002, 04:03 PM
tipitoez

Default Princess 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise good for honeymooners?

I have found this site really helpful and am hoping you can help me with my honeymoon plans.
My fiance and I are strongly considering the October 19 Princess 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise on the Star Princess. Would you recommend it?
We have the option of a mini-suite with balcony (which I understand juts out so that it is not priviate?) on the Dolphin Deck. As honeymooners, they will give us a complementary upgrade if available. Has anyone ever had a complementary upgrade? Do they really happen?
We are most looking forward to excellent food and excellent relaxation. Will we find that here?
Thanks for all your comments!
Sponsored Links
Old July 22nd, 2002, 07:09 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Princess 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise good for honeymoon

Yes, you will have excellent food, relaxation, entertainment and much more. You will love it. The mini suites have more room in the cabin and larger bathrooms but much smaller balconies. The delux outside rooms on the Caribe have a little smaller room but a much larger balcony, half of which is open and the other half covered. Happy Honeymoon!!!!!. Helen
Old July 22nd, 2002, 09:47 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Princess 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise good for honeymoon

tipitoez,

"My fiance and I are strongly considering the October 19 Princess 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise on the Star Princess. Would you recommend it?"

I would recommend the ten-night cruise aboard MV Sun Princess instead. The ship is much nicer and it offers all of the same activities and amenities, but a vastly superior layout.

"As honeymooners, they will give us a complementary upgrade if available. Has anyone ever had a complementary upgrade? Do they really happen?"

Yes, upgrades do happen -- but only if the better categories of cabins are not sold out. I have twice received upgrades from a standard inside cabins to an outside cabin with a balcony. That's about fifteen or sixteen categories.

Have a great cruise, whichever you decide!

Norm.
Old July 23rd, 2002, 10:46 AM
Muffin

Default Advice on picking a cruise

Family of 6, with children ranging 21 - 11, would like suggestions on where to go on a first cruise inMarch 2003. Looking for calm seas, warm weather (from Maine). Three of the kids like to play basketball - so if there are certain ships with basketball courts fine, if not OK.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Muffin