Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 24th, 2002, 09:09 PM
Yeoman

Default Aft mini suites on Sun Princess

Has anyone sailed that Sun in one of the aft mini's aboard the Sun Princess? I have booked cabin Baja 755 for the November 26, 2002 sailing for 10 days to the Mexican Riviera. My husband and I saw the mini suites on the Ocean Princess last year and loved them, but they are in a different location, so we were wondering what anyone thought about the different configurations on the Sun. Also, can anyone recommend the aft minis on the other decks? If anyone has pictures, or comments, please let me know. Thanks!
Linda
Sponsored Links
Old July 25th, 2002, 09:48 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Aft mini suites on Sun Princess

Linda,

Has anyone sailed that Sun in one of the aft mini's aboard the Sun Princess? I have booked cabin Baja 755 for the November 26, 2002 sailing for 10 days to the Mexican Riviera. My husband and I saw the mini suites on the Ocean Princess last year and loved them, but they are in a different location, so we were wondering what anyone thought about the different configurations on the Sun.

The only difference in the configuration of the aft minisuites between MV Sun Princess and her newer sisters is on the Baja Deck, where the minisuites and the adjacent full suites swapped locations. All four of these vessels also have minisuites at the forward end of one of the decks -- the Baja Deck, IIRC.

The aft minisuites aboard MV Sun Princess are gorgeous. Enjoy!

Norm.
Old July 26th, 2002, 09:03 AM
Yeoman

Default Re: Re: Aft mini suites on Sun Princess

Thanks for the information. We have seen the aft mini's on the Ocean Princess and thought the ones on the Baja deck were the best on the ship. Since they are in a slightly different configuration, I was curious to know if they were laid out the same, or if there was any difference at all. It seemed to me that some of the aft mini cabins on Ocean Princess were laid out better than others, which is why we remember really liking the ones on the Baja deck, even though the Caribe deck aft mini's are slightly larger. I guess that it is just a matter of taste. Any thoughts?
Old July 27th, 2002, 09:05 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Aft mini suites on Sun Princess

We cruised to Hawaii on the Sea Princess, aft mini-suite. It's one of our favorite cabins. You won't be sorry.
Old July 28th, 2002, 12:02 PM
Shar

Default Re: Aft mini suites on Sun Princess

Linda,
Go to the photo gallery and search for Backman's Alaska - we had an aft mini on Dawn Caribe C747. Totally fantastic!

Shar