Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 9th, 2002, 12:51 AM
Vivavegas

Default Single people on Princess???

My whole family is planning a trip on the Golden Princess for April of 2003. I'm single and would like to know if mainly there are couples that go on these type of cruises or a lot of older people, etc. I'm in my 30's...

Thanks for any feedback...
Sponsored Links
Old August 9th, 2002, 10:23 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Single people on Princess???

Hi Vivavegas,
Yes, there will be some singles, as to how many, that all depends on the specific sailing. Just be sure to attend the first "singles" get together, it will be listed in the Princess Patter that you will get everyday, usually get it the evening for the next days activities. You may also see many families/kids at that time of year, some will be on their spring breaks, but Princess does limit the number of kids per sailing, so it will not be out of control by any means.

Just get out by the pool and and around ship and I know you will meet lots of interesting people, both single and married, so go and enjoy this beautiful ship.

Message Boards Moderator
Old August 10th, 2002, 05:27 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Single people on Princess???

Vivavegas,

Donna is right; some cruises seem to draw a lot more single passengers than others. If you join in some of the more active shore excursions and some of the activities that tend to appeal to young adults like the pool games and hte deck parties, though, you will meet a lot of passengers in your age bracket, probably including some who are "available."

Norm.