Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 18th, 2002, 03:55 PM
Admiral

Default Ocean Princess 2 day Mini Cruise

Is anybody doing the 9-28 mini cruise of the Ocean Princess?(Vancouver to San Francisco) We just got a great rate of $99 per person plus tax. The total is $118 per person. What a great deal!

We're renting a car from Vancouver, Washington to Vancouver, Canada with no drop-off fee for $78. Our airfare back to Portland from Oakland is $64p.p. on Southwest. I'm so excited because I was itching for our Xmas/New Years cruise to South America. Maybe this will sustain me untill 12-22 when we leave on the Zenith.
Sponsored Links
Old August 19th, 2002, 03:09 AM
patti.r

Default Re: Ocean Princess 2 day Mini Cruise

Will you be on the last cruise of the Ocean Princess before her re-fit as she moves to the British section of P&O/Princess and will sail as Oceana from November 1st.
Old August 19th, 2002, 03:28 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Ocean Princess 2 day Mini Cruise

I believe so, or very close to last cruise. The Princess sales person mentioned just that comment. I'll check exact dates.
Old August 20th, 2002, 09:17 AM
Nancy From Fruita CO.

Default Re: Ocean Princess 2 day Mini Cruise

We are boarding the Ocean Princess on Sept 30th, when you get off the ship, and sailing 15 days thought the Panama Canal and we disembarking in Ft. Lauderdale. That's when the turn it over to P.& O. is my understanding.
You got a great deal if we hadn't already paid for our air and hotel in Salt Lake we would jump on the deal. Please leave her in good shape for us.
Nancy from Fruita CO.
Old September 10th, 2002, 10:16 PM
cdn girl

Default Re: Re: Ocean Princess 2 day Mini Cruise

We are boarding on Sept 28th in Vancouver and sailing all the way to Ft. Lauderdale AND CAN'T WAIT. We thought we got an awesome price (CDN funds)! Is there anything we need to know about the OP? We have usually cruised Celebrity and HAL.