Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 8th, 2002, 10:19 AM
Nyree

Default Mini Suite AD on Golden Princess

Just booked Golden Princess cabin E729 for a Europe cruise in Sep 03. Can anyone tell me about the bathrooms in Category AD on Golden Princess, I thought the mini-suites had a bath-tub, but on CruiseStateroom.com it says that this excludes AD category and that they just have a shower. Also what are the size of the balconies like in this category?
Sponsored Links
Old September 8th, 2002, 12:53 PM
cruzingal

Default Re: Mini Suite AD on Golden Princess

We have that same cabin booked for Jan 4th sailing of the Godlen. A few people will be sailing before me and they promise to give me a report when they return.

I beleive that the AD minsuites do have a tub. In fact on the Uniglobe site it list catergories AA-AD as having full baths which include tubs. Maybe the other site was wrong.
Old September 10th, 2002, 02:57 PM
Passenger

I know that on the Grand, the AD suites do not have a bath tub. You need at least an AC for the tub.
Toby
Old September 10th, 2002, 04:41 PM
cruizingal

Default Re: Re: Mini Suite AD on Golden Princess

I just got a reply from my TA about our AD minisuite on the Golden E-729 and she told me that it did have a full bathtub. Just wanted to pass this on.
Old September 15th, 2002, 08:51 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Mini Suite AD on Golden Princess

The mini-suites that DO NOT have a tub are wheelchair accessible ones, like D732 and 733. So as long as you're not in an accessible cabin, you should be OK

Old September 20th, 2002, 09:52 AM
webbah

Toby - how do you know this? Have you been in an AD and it didn't have a tub?

Jim
Old October 2nd, 2002, 06:51 PM
vettefan

Default Re: Re: Mini Suite AD on Golden Princess

Hi, just came off the Golden on Sept. 21st. I was in an AD catagory....E725, and it had a full bathroom WITH a tub. We choose this cabin, because the ADs are the only mini suites with a totally covered balcony.