Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 9th, 2002, 11:06 AM
solehigh

Default Mini-suites Shar "mattress"

Hey Shar read your response to Gary re mini-suites. What do you mean about the real mattress being in the storage shed? I thought that the sofa bed already had a mattress on it. We are on the Sea Princess in March and have booked B748 aft mini-suite. We are two lady cousins so one will have to sleep on the sofa bed.
Sponsored Links
Old September 18th, 2002, 08:22 PM
Shar

Default Re: Mini-suites Shar "mattress"

Hi solehigh!
Sorry this took so long. I just got back from my Alaskan cruise. The mattress on the bed was the very thin kind and my sis-in-law found it to be very uncomfortable. All your cousin needs to do is ask the room steward for a better one. (one that's too thick to fold up in the couch during the day)

Shar