Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 19th, 2002, 09:39 PM
Hugger

Default Love Boat Express - Cruise Connection Bus

Is anyone else taking the Cruise Connection bus that goes within FL on November 9th?
We were to go out of Clearwater pick up location. However, live closer to Palm Harbor and they have closed down the Denny's in Clearwater where they pick up. Anyone else have any info. on this.
I just got an email from my Travel Agent saying we can't take it from Palm Harbor - can't figure out why. And, my TA is off to France.
Sponsored Links
Old October 20th, 2002, 08:30 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Love Boat Express - Cruise Connection Bus

Hugger,

I won't pretend to understand the routing of "Love Boat Express" motorcoaches, but apparently they do try to fill all of the coaches and the routing is not always what seems obvious. My parents took a "Love Boat Express" bus from Boston to New York earlier this year that stopped in Providence and New Haven (via I-95), but apparetnly another bus originating in Boston went via Worcester and Hartford (via I-90, I-84, and I-91) on the same date so passengers out of Boston were split between the two buses.

Norm.
Old October 22nd, 2002, 04:28 PM
Hugger

Default Re: Love Boat Express - Cruise Connection Bus

Just wanted to put in an update our T.A. (Cal Ford) got us taken care of we are going out of Palm Harbor where we live YEAH
Get to sleep an hour later that morning )