Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 8th, 2002, 10:19 PM
Lillian Rodriguez

Default Cabin Assign Cruise Personalizer

My cabin is a guarantee on the Sea Princess for November 30. I didn't have cabin number so I went to Cruise Personalizer and entered my information and I found the number of the assigned to me. I would like to know if this will be the final information of my cabin or maybe when I get to the pier will be another cabin number with another upgrade?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old November 8th, 2002, 11:11 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to cherylinmaine Send a message via Yahoo to cherylinmaine
Default Re: Cabin Assign Cruise Personalizer

Lillian,
You never really know for sure. I have a cruise booked and I looked on the Cruise Personalizer and they upgraded me from a AD to an AA. I went back and the cabin # and cat had changed to just AC guarantee. I am due to sail next month and looked again and it has a cabin # and Cat AB. I am not sure if it will change again. Some posts say that they even upgrade again at the pier (very rarely...but does happen once in a blue moon). I am very happy now with the cabin I have. I paid for an AD and got a AB, and my TA took $$ off when the price reduced and gave us 15O.OO onboard credit to boot. Have a wonderful cruise.
Cheryl.

Old November 9th, 2002, 08:08 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Re: Cabin Assign Cruise Personalizer

Hi Lillian,
Glad you were able to finally get into the cruise personalizer on the Princess site. I would think most likely, this will be your cabin, but there is always a slight chance it will change, but I wouldn't count on that. So, what catagory did you get assigned? Hope its a good one in a nice location? Have a great cruise!

Message Boards Moderator
Old November 9th, 2002, 06:05 PM
Lillian Rodriguez

Default Re: Re: Re: Cabin Assign Cruise Personalizer

Hi Donna:
Well I got my cabin number D205 and it is the third cabin from front. But the price I paid for this cruise I can even stay with the Captain. It was too cheap to lose it. Well I will wait to the cruise on November 30 to be sure of my cabin.

Lillian
Old November 10th, 2002, 12:06 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Cabin Assign Cruise Personalizer

Congrats Lillian! You've got a wonderful cabin-a mini-suite on Dolphin deck. And acutually you are 8th cabin from the most forward cabin on that deck. Woo-hoo!
Old November 10th, 2002, 01:52 PM
Lillian Rodriguez

Default Re: Re: Cabin Assign Cruise Personalizer

No Mermaid, my cabin is D205 and it is the third cabin from the front to back and it is a inside cabin on the Dolphin Deck. I dont know if it will change when I go up on the ship on November 30.

Lillian