CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Princess Cruise Lines (
-   -   Past Passengers (

Susan S November 12th, 2002 11:52 PM

Past Passengers
My mother thinks she has cruised with Princess before, through the Panama Canal, but is not certain. Do you think if I called them, they could look her up or would I be wasting my time? I've been wondering how long they keep records of former pax.

Y2C November 13th, 2002 03:17 AM

Re: Past Passengers
It is always worth a try. But not sure how long Princess keeps records. Normally you might have to give them some data, as sailing date, your name, ship name, itinerary etc.

Carole Dunham November 13th, 2002 12:54 PM

Re: Re: Past Passengers
I sailed Princess quite a few times in the old days. This was back when Island and the original Pacific and Sun Princesses were new. I even sailed the second voyage of Royal Princess. Princess didn't have those records but took my word for it when I told them about how the old girls were when they were young. Sort of reminded me of me!

DA November 13th, 2002 03:03 PM

They had ours back to 1988 on their Captain's Circle web site.

susancruzs November 13th, 2002 06:17 PM

Recently my info was jazzed up, two Captain Circle numbers, one with too few cruises and one with way too many (I wish)!

I called and the person that answered took a considerable amount of time with me we agreed on the number and she said she would cancel one record and get it corrected and I'd be set. I was impressed with how helpful she was and very willing to make sure it was correct. One cruise was from 86 and she had that listed.

I would definitely call them and explain the situation.

Linda P. November 13th, 2002 07:48 PM

Re: Re: Past Passengers
I booked this summer and hadn't sailed with Princess in 20 years (2 previous cruises). I was no longer receiving stuff from them but they still had my records. They just had to update the file and I was accorded the discounts past cruisers receive.