Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 19th, 2002, 01:54 PM
Camelia

Default photos on board

I was on the Sea Princess a couple of weeks ago and have a question regarding the ships photos that are taken. There was a particular photograph that I like and wanted to buy but when I went the last evening to purchase it I couldn't find it! NO doubt it was probably hidden behind another..but my question is: what do they do with all the photos they take? Are they available on line somewhere? If they're not..they should be!

Camelia
Sponsored Links
Old November 19th, 2002, 03:11 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: photos on board

Hi CAmelia,
That would be a good idea, but a huge job. As far as I know they get tossed if not bought Best bet is, if you see one you want to buy, do it then, I too have looked for pics that I couldn't find.

Message Boards Moderator
Old November 19th, 2002, 07:17 PM
Lillian Rodriguez

Default Re: photos on board

Hi Camelia:

About the photos I think they throw them away. Can you imagine all the photos they will have if they keep them? About you saying you were on the Sea Princess, can you tell me about the ship how it is? I am going on the Sea Princess on November 30 of this year and I am looking for some opinions about the ship. Thank you for all your help.

Lillian
lrodriguez@prw.net
Old November 20th, 2002, 08:52 AM
Camelia

Default Thanks for responding..actually I guess I wasn't expecting

them to keep the physical pictures..I agree that would be too much..but I was hoping that they'd keep it in their computer so that you could buy it on-line..I notice that they have something like that for some of their ships and sailing dates but not the one I want!!!

Lillian..I really enjoyed the Sea Princess..everything is easy to find...and I never once had to hunt around for a chair on deck..even when we were one day at sea...I thought that was amazing...I think the food in the horizon court is wonderful..as a matter of fact I enjoyed it even more than the Dining room. I don't know which dining option you chose but I had Personal Choice. I like the concept of going when I want and I never once had to wait for a table...I like meeting new people each night..the only negative thing I would say was that the service seemed to suffer..it was not as efficient as I know it can be..perhaps it's because you have different waiters each night..but next time I'll still choose the Personal Choice but once I find a waiter I like I will "reserve" his table each night..then I have the best of all worlds...the shows were fine..as far as shipboard shows go...anyway..it was great and I"m sure you'll have a super time!!

Camelia

P.S. BTW...the best part of the cruise was having our balcony..what a highlight...I enjoyed the arrivals and departures into port so much more while sitting on my balcony..I don't think I can ever sail without a balcony again!
Old November 20th, 2002, 07:05 PM
Lillian Rodriguez

Default Re: Thanks for responding..actually I guess I wasn't expecti

Camelia, thank you for all your information. We are a group of 4 and I hope we will have a good time and relax a little. I have Personal Choice but I will reserve a table, because I will do it for my mother.

Thanks again for your help.

Lillian
Old November 20th, 2002, 07:32 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: photos on board

You can buy the photos on-line. Go to their website. It's pretty cool. You type in the cruise that you went on and all of the photos from the cruise are available. I played with them and found the resolution if fair if you try to capture the photograph without paying for it. I would recommend purchasing those that are important to you. Hope this helps
Old November 20th, 2002, 08:26 PM
Manuel

Default Re: Re: photos on board

HI ALL
I JUST FOUND THAT IN PRINCESS WEBSITE SEEMS THAT YOU CAN FOUND OUT THE PHOTOS
IAM RIGHT???????
Old November 21st, 2002, 08:39 AM
Camelia

Default Re: Re: Re: photos on board

but it seems that they are only specific photos of specific cruises and it's not even up to date..so that was disappointing!

Camelia