Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 26th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Jaimie

Default Contacting Crew

Hi,

I was just wondering if any of you know how to contact a crew member on Princess. I know which ship he is on and his full name.

Thanks,
Jaimie
Sponsored Links
Old January 26th, 2003, 09:48 PM
nini

Default Re: Contacting Crew

Send an email in the following manner:

Shipname@princesscruises.com

for example. starprincess@princesscruises.com

make sure to put their full name and position on the subject line.

Don't get too personal as this goes through like a fax and is delivered after it is printed out.

:-)
Old January 27th, 2003, 07:25 PM
Jaimie

Thank you Nini, do you by any chance know how long it takes for the crew to get their emails?
Old January 28th, 2003, 09:32 AM
Nini

Default Re: Re: Contacting Crew

using this method... a few hours maybe depending on what position the person is in and how easy it is to get the message to them.

My understanding is these faxes come through and are separated into depts and delivered to that groups dept. office. So, all of this depends on the time of day the message comes through, how busy everyone is along the way that handles the message. I can't imagine it taking more than a day in total.
Old February 1st, 2003, 08:36 AM
Harold Howard

I e-mailed a person on the Star Princess and the e-mails were opened but I got no response. I have the e-mail address for the Star Princess if you would like it.
I wrote Princess and asked for her itinerary and they said they could not give it to me.
I then found out through the message board and by calling the Star Princess and speaking to the person that is in charge of the crew members that she was indeed on board. Very happy I booked a cruise to see her and a few days after I booked it
I went online to check on the offshore excursions and I could not find by booking
number. I called Princess and after much checking I found out that I was not allowed
on her ship. I was shocked. Princess refunded the cruise cost and after 6 weeks
the credit for the airfare was received. I am anxious to know if you get a response
to your e-mails. She gave me her e-mail address with great glee and it hurt not
to get a response. I used the .confirm.to to make sure the e-mails were read. Do not get personal as you were advised earlier.
Wishing you lots of luck.
Jaimie wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was just wondering if any of you know how to contact a crew
> member on Princess. I know which ship he is on and his full
> name.
>
> Thanks,
> Jaimie
Old February 1st, 2003, 09:03 AM
Jaimie

Default Re: Re: Contacting Crew

Harold:

Wow! why were you not allowed on her ship? As far as the email, how did you eventually get her email address? If you still keep in touch with her, could you ask her if she knows Colin Parsons (hairstylist)? I think from reading your previous posts, I remember that the woman you were seeking to contact was South African. Colin is South African also so if they know eachother, maybe I could get in touch with him via her. My email is sweet_Star_gal2000@yahoo.com. Did you try sending letters to the ship? How did that work out?

Thanks,
Jaimie