Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 23rd, 2003, 09:10 PM
Jim lapia

Default Golden Princess vs RCCL voyager or explorer or navigator com

I have been on 4 cruises with RCCL on the Voyager of the Seas, Explorer and navigator. I have an oportunity to go on the Golden Princess this april 12 2003. I am concerned that I will be disappointed with the change. I mean, for example the promonade is great on the RCCL ships and the activities like rock climbing ice skating roller blade and the parade at night on the main street is awsome also the fitness center on the RCCL voyager/explorer is great, can I expect a good time on the Golden princess? Please give me your comparison if you have been on both.
Thank you
Sponsored Links
Old February 24th, 2003, 07:55 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Golden Princess vs RCCL voyager or explorer or navigator

Jim, that would be like trying to compare apples to oranges, these two ships are very different. I say go for it try something different.
Old February 25th, 2003, 08:14 AM
Kathy Vetter

Default Re: Golden Princess vs RCCL voyager or explorer or navigator

Jim - My first cruise was on the Voyager, second on the Grand. I too was worried that I'd be disappointed, for all of your reasons. I wasn't! Both ships are fabulous! We chose the Golden for our third. If you e-mail me, i'll tell you a few differences. We really thought that the Grand was a better "feel good" experience. We also think it is a better value. Happy cruising