Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 3rd, 2003, 05:10 PM
Frank

Default Corel Cruise Cam

Does anyone know if those lounge chairs that show up in the Coral Cruise Cam are in a crew only area? It looks like it might be. If not, some might find it fun to have a prearranged time to wave at friends back home. (G) I guess they can do that with the wedding cam as there never seems to be anyone in the chapel when I check.
Frank-in-CA
Sponsored Links
Old March 3rd, 2003, 08:51 PM
michele lane

Default Re: Corel Cruise Cam

the cruise cam shows the upper deck where the splash pool is the deck chairs you see are for the public.I just got back from the feb.12th sailing. It's a beautiful ship, although the service could use some help.
Old March 4th, 2003, 02:59 PM
Frank

Default Re: Re: Corel Cruise Cam

michele lane wrote:

> the cruise cam shows the upper deck where the splash pool is
> the deck chairs you see are for the public.I just got back from
> the feb.12th sailing. It's a beautiful ship, although the
> service could use some help.

Did you take the time to write a letter to Princess about this or just rely on those forms at the end of the cruise. They claim they read each and everyone but I don't believe it.
Frank-in-CA
Old March 5th, 2003, 12:15 PM
Nini

Default those forms..

I've got a buddy who is way up there for Princess.. (Onboard).. BELIEVE ME, they get the results and read them . The questionaires you get in your cabin to fill out before you leave are scored and given to the appropriate people the moring you debark. Ratings are also sent to Corporate and if marks aren't acceptable those responsible onboard get an earful.

If you want some kind of compensation from Princess, you need to follow up with their Corporate headquarters as those onboard do not make that determination. I have gotten responses to letters I have sent them in the past though it may take some time.
Old March 5th, 2003, 05:48 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Corel Cruise Cam

I am wondering what your concerns were. We have considered sailng on the Golden next year. Please share your thoughts.
Thanks
Old March 5th, 2003, 05:49 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Re: Corel Cruise Cam

Frank, I have to agree with you. We have been very detailed in our comments and in the last 8 years have never gotten any type of response.
Old March 5th, 2003, 11:59 PM
Frank

Default Re: those forms..

Nini wrote:

> I've got a buddy who is way up there for Princess..
> (Onboard).. BELIEVE ME, they get the results and read them .
> The questionaires you get in your cabin to fill out before you
> leave are scored and given to the appropriate people the moring
> you debark. Ratings are also sent to Corporate and if marks
> aren't acceptable those responsible onboard get an earful.
>
You just proved my point. If you recall, they are all designed to be read by computer and "scored". And from that they make decisions. However, those kinds of forms don't allow for problems to be corrected. That takes reading the written comments and there is no way they can read 1000 of these in the morning and actually make any changes. That's why they keep hounding you to select excellent which doesn't mean a lot compared to being able to explain why something wasn't excellent.
Frank-in-CA
Old March 6th, 2003, 12:16 PM
Nini

Default Re: Re: those forms..

they read the comments too.. HOWEVER, if you want a written response you need to have to send a letter to corporate.. I have always gotten a response to letters I have written and sent to Corporate.

The questionaires are copied many times and copies are given to the heads of each dept. I have seen some comments highlighted in yellos for the particular dept's attention.

Yes, they probably can't read each and every word onboard - that's why if you have a real concern or complaint you have to follow up with the corporate office as they are the ones that will ultimately compensate you if necessary.