Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 5th, 2003, 07:48 AM
Passenger

Default Future Princess Booking

I am currently booked on the Grand in June, and my husband and I are interested in a November sailing as well. The price right now is great, and I was wondering what type of incentive does Princess give for booking while onboard?

We did a Celebrity cruise, and when we booked our next one onboard, we received a $250 shipboard credit.

Does Princess do this, and if so, how much of a credit do they give? I am weighing if I should wait to book while we are on the cruise, or grab the low price now.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old April 5th, 2003, 10:48 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Future Princess Booking

They usual give a $100 cabin credit for booking while on board. That may have increased since they are having a hard time filling their ships.
Old April 5th, 2003, 07:56 PM
Peabodynvl

Default Re: Future Princess Booking

Lately, their credits while booking on board have ranged from $100 to $250. Plus, I heard you can book a TBD (to be determined) cruise and not have to decide right then when and where you are going to go.

Pea