Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 22nd, 2003, 10:09 PM
Beginner

Default wedding on princess

We are planning to get married onGrand Princess this August. We have found out since that Princess has recently started having a miami based company handle all weddings,,, The Wedding Experience." We're a little leary having heard nothing of this company and would love to hear from you if you have had any experiences good or not so with this company. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old April 23rd, 2003, 07:29 AM
Shooker

Default Re: wedding on princess

I would recommend that you try posting on theknot.com chat boards under the honeymoon section, just to see if there are any couples also getting married on Princess. I know that I have read several brides posting that they are planning to get married on Princess, so you might want to try a search as well.

I'm getting married this August, too! So, I know how excited you must be!

Good Luck!!
Old April 23rd, 2003, 02:02 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to jayfoxfire Send a message via MSN to jayfoxfire

Hi JillPill23! I’m also going to be a “Princess Bride”! I too was a little leery of everything being handed over to “The Wedding Experience”, but mostly because I used to work @ Princess and know Janice (the original wedding coordinator) personally.

You can rest assured that Janice has forwarded EVERY detail over to Alba (I think that’s her name) at The Wedding Experience and everything should run smoothly. If you are concerned, I would recommend that you call and go over all the details to put your mind at ease.

Also…I love the knot.com for the online checklist but a REALLY great site you should check out is ultimatewedding.com! They have a forum called “Destination & Long Distance Weddings”, there is such a wealth of information on that site and everyone is so nice and all my posts get really fast answers!

Also...http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic...has a board called "Honeymoon & Wedding Cruises"...I don't get responses as fast but I still like to occasionally check it out.

Good Luck and CONGRATULATIONS. If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to ask me =)

Post Edited (04-23-03 14:13)

My Wedding Cruise on the Coral Princess
Old April 10th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Shack

How was your wedding Jill/? Please give me all the details since I'm thinking of getting married on the Caribbean Princess in September.
Old April 10th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Todd R

Looks linke the did a pretty good job with Jill Whelan's wedding
Old May 29th, 2004, 02:54 PM
BonnieN

Hello - I work for the Wedding Experience, but here in port of LA. I feel they do an excellent job with the weddings on board the Princess ships. They give me full info on every wedding group, and I have nothing but good things to say about the crews on the Star, Regal and Diamond Princess ships that I have worked with. Good luck to you with your wedding.Rev. Bonnie
Old June 1st, 2004, 10:42 AM
Ahracer

We were married last year on the Island Princess in Ft. Lauderdale. The Wedding Experience did a great job of coordinating everything. I highly recomend dealing with Alba if you can. She is the best!

Scott
Old June 4th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Cruise Maniac

We aren't getting married on the cruise, but we are taking our honeymoon on the Star. Maybe we will renew our vows on one later =)

K & B