Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 25th, 2003, 03:42 PM
hevm

Default Future Princess Cruises

I cruised on Dawn Princess in February of this year and had an absolutely fantastic time! I was hoping to go again in Feb/Mar 2005, but looking on the Princess website I can't see any cruises to the Caribbean at that time of year in that year? Does anyone know if Princess are going to stop cruising there in these months in 2005, there are plenty of caribbean cruises on Princess in 2004 but not 2005! Does anyone know the answer to this???
Sponsored Links
Old June 25th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Future Princess Cruises

Hi Hevm,
It may be awhile yet before they post their 2005 schedule, but yes, there will be CAribbean cruises, they just wouldn't know exactly what ships will be where at this point, its a little early for year 2005. Keep checking though, its always great to plan ahead!

Message Boards Moderator
Old June 25th, 2003, 04:00 PM
hevm

thanks donna. they have got some 2 and 3 day alaska cruises on there and some australian cruises too, but no caribbean!! i will check again nearer the time. we booked in the UK in 2001 to go in 2003 and got such a great deal so are looking to do the same again!
Old June 25th, 2003, 04:39 PM
susancruzs

Princess is really good about getting their schedules out fairly early. I booked for August 2004 almost two months ago.

Royal Caribbean still hasn't announced their schedule for Europe 2004! They don't move their ships around as much as Princess does so I don't understand the hold up!

Princess really changes their ships around, which is actually a good thing!

Susie
Old June 25th, 2003, 07:17 PM
Frank

Hmmm! I wonder where the Caribbean Princess will be traveling? (G)
Frank-in-CA
Old June 27th, 2003, 07:20 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Future Princess Cruises

Donna,

It may be awhile yet before they post their 2005 schedule, but yes, there will be CAribbean cruises, they just wouldn't know exactly what ships will be where at this point, its a little early for year 2005. Keep checking though, its always great to plan ahead!

I think we can give this a pretty good guess. Princess has already announced that MV Caribbean Princess will remain in the Caribbean on a "year-round" basis, so she undoubtedly will be in the Caribbean. Also, MV Grand Princess and MV Golden Princess are scheduled to remain in the Caribbean, Atlantic, Mediterranean, and European region and MV Star Princess is scheduled to redeploy to the Mediterranean, Atlantic, Caribbean, and European region in the spring of 2004 (with MV Sapphire Princess taking over the Alaska and Western Pacific itineraries currently assigned to this ship). All four of these vessels undoubtedly will operate Caribbean itineraries in the fall/winter season since they are too big to go through the Panana Canal. My guess is that MV Caribbean Princess and one of the other vessels will do seven-day "Eastern Caribbean" and "Western Caribbean" itineraries from Fort Lauderdale and the other two vessels will do seven-day "Southern Caribbean" itineraries from San Juan and ten-day itineraries from Fort Lauderdale.

Norm.