Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 1st, 2003, 04:59 PM
mike & jon

Default dawn princess sept. 8

vancouver to seward/anchorage 9/8 to 9/15...anyone else going? need to find at least one more person to do temsco helo tour in juneau, pilot's choice....said by friends in alaska to be THE best (from juneau, not skagway or ketchican) but they need 3 to book, we're only two. save $30 from the princess tour rate of $299 ($269 booking directly) let us know if u want to join...or just get together on board. thanks....mike and jon.
Sponsored Links
Old August 3rd, 2003, 03:24 PM
mike & jon

Default Re: dawn princess sept. 8

getting close...time to repost. anyone on board hopefully to say hi? already booked helo with coastal helos...a bit cheaper and hear very nice also. can give info if email and they also refund if weather not permitting. so c'mon folks, say hi!
Old August 5th, 2003, 09:15 PM
Doug W

Default Re: Re: dawn princess sept. 8

Yes, there ARE actually other people on your cruise. My wife and I will be going to celeberate our 10th anniversary. Looking forward to it; maybe will see you on board. i guess it is just the four of us. Although on cruisecritic.com, there is another couple. Well, that makes six. I am working 16 hours a day until the cruise, so I may spend the week sleeping ;-).

DW
Old August 6th, 2003, 10:57 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Re: dawn princess sept. 8

Hi Mike & Jon,
Take good care of the ship because we get on in Seward when you get off!! Have a wonderful cruise.