Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 7th, 2003, 02:40 PM
traloha

Default bow of ship Coral Princess

We have noticed that on some pictures of the Coral that the bow seems to be covered. On others it seems to be open. We were just wondering which it was and if you were able to go up to the bow and stand to view the scenery while cruising. Also, anbody had one of the Aloha deck forward cabins with a balcony. They seem to nice. And the balcony seems to be covered/private. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old July 16th, 2003, 01:09 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via ICQ to Mich
Default Re: bow of ship Coral Princess

Hi,

We were on the inagural voyage of Coral Princess, Fort Lauderdale/Panama. You could not get access to the bow, which was a real pain. We had come off the Royal Princess with her full access to the bow, so it was annoying. We scouted for the best view for the transit of the canal, and ended up at 5.00am sitting at a table in the restaurant.

We were in Carib 403 - fine for us and a huge balcony, half convered, half exposed, it was great, my family were in A2 - something and the baclony was a little smaller, but the suite was very tastefull and the full size bathtub was worth the money imho. Hot property.

Hope this helps,
M
Old July 17th, 2003, 12:56 AM
Frank

Default Re: Re: bow of ship Coral Princess

During the Panama Canal passage, they open access to the front of the Baja deck. This is a great place to view the transit.
Frank-in-CA
Old July 23rd, 2003, 10:53 AM
Passenger

I will be on the Island C230 how is that mini suite?
Old July 28th, 2003, 07:44 PM
Lady Jag

Yes, I think it is a mini-suite. We had one on the Grand and liked it alot, although it is VERY narrow! I think the Coral's cabins are very similar in size.
Old July 31st, 2003, 07:29 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: bow of ship Coral Princess

we had C 307 It was a good sized room. The balcony was a bit small, but since we were traveling with 2 other couples we had them open up the passageway between the three balconies. That made it great for visiting back & forth. If we were resting we just closed the drapes, so we all knew if the others didnt want company. You will have a great time, i'm sure.