Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 4th, 2003, 10:12 AM
marlene

Default ROLL CALL ISLAND PRINCESS 10-17

We are sailing on the 10-17 Island Princess, wondering who else will be on board...we are looking forward to the new adventure, as we have never been to the Panama Canal. I am coming off foot surgery two days ago and I am trying to make sure the stitches are out the day before we sail. We live in Fort Lauderdale and it will be a last minute decision to take this cruise.

We are both baby boomers And we are looking to meet people in our age group. My husband is a pilot and I work in the medical field. We have cruised three times before.

Hope to hear from folks that are going to be onthe cruise with us...

Marlene and Steve
Sponsored Links
Old October 6th, 2003, 12:08 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: ROLL CALL ISLAND PRINCESS 10-17

Mike and I will be going to Panama Canal starting 10/17 and we are SO excited. It is our first cruise. We have only done the Uniworld Germany Riverboat cruise before so we can't wait for this adventure. Also baby boomers. You mentioned your foot, well I somehow hurt my knee, had an MRI today and will postpone surgery until after the cruise, so I will be hobbling about a bit, too, you can probably spot me that way!!!
Old October 6th, 2003, 10:45 PM
marlene

It has been hard trying to find folks on the cruise date.

Where are you from?

My husband is a pilot, he teaches flying and I am in the medical field.

There is a group meeting at the Wheelhouse bar, I beleive that is the name, at mid afternoon on Saturday the 18th, but that thread hs not been active since 9-26....I hope we meet on board, I will have a blue oversized soft shoe on my right foot, should there be woman with one on her left foot..

Marlene
Old October 7th, 2003, 09:43 AM
Cruise Maniac

Well, we're also from Ft. Laud. Work on Las Olas, live in Weston. Boring, huh? I'm going to look for you, you should be easy to spot. Let's get together for a drink. Can't wait. We are B223.
Old October 10th, 2003, 08:59 PM
marlene

Default Re: Re: ROLL CALL ISLAND PRINCESS 10-17

Hi Arlene,

There is a meeting at the Wheelhouse Bar, with other fellow crusiers, it is at 230p,on the 18th,,,as of right now, go to www.cruisecritic.com, go to the Princess board and look for the 10-17 roll call...it has been more active as we get close to sailing. We are in E501. I also have a shoe boot on my right foot, as I had surgery on the foot on 10-2. I will no doubt stick out!!!

See ya there,
Marlene