Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 16th, 2003, 11:45 AM
Passenger

Default Grand Princess 11/23/03 Young 30's

Going to be on this cruise next week. We are a young 30's couple..no kids.
Sponsored Links
Old November 18th, 2003, 08:03 PM
ESS

Default Re: Grand Princess 11/23/03 Young 30's

WIll be on board then!! We are somewhat older - but we also have no kids. I worked with teenagers when I was younger - I decided only people much braver then me should have their own.

It will be Thanksgiving weekend so there will be a few hundred kids on board. Princess limits the number of kids to a few hundred. WIth their own pool and hangout areas - we probably won't notice them.

We have booked a trip to Stingray city with Soto's on Grand Cayman island. On Cozumel we are probably going to snorkel at our favorite beach club where many of the land based snorkel tours leave from. Unless things have improved a great deal in Costa Maya - we are going to make that stop primarily a ship day. We were there last year - not much to do and I got a nice cut when I tried to enter the water to snorkel at their beach. The area was littered with garbage. We have heard good things about Princess Cays and are looking foward to it.

See you on board - feel free to e-mail us

ESS
Old November 19th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Grand Princess 11/23/03 Young 30's

I just got back from the Grand and my husband and I aRE 26. There was a mixture of age and I didn't notiver any kids at all. You will have a great time. In Costa Maya we booked a fishing tour with the islanders and loved it, but if you don't like fishing or small boats, don't do it.We also visited the Mayan Ruins there. Any questions, just ask me.
Old November 20th, 2003, 05:38 PM
Al Perez

Default Re: Re: Grand Princess 11/23/03 Young 30's

We are taking the Grand Princess in Jan and were thinking of signing up for the Mayan explorer excursion. Do you have any feedback or recommendations on that one? Or is it better to see Tulum?
Old November 21st, 2003, 09:50 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Grand Princess 11/23/03 Young 30's

We saw Chachobaan in Costa Maya and they were just okay. I really don't know much about the other ones and didn't hear anything about them either. I wish I could be of moer help to you on this one. Sorry.