Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 16th, 2003, 10:24 PM
Deb P

Default December 1st on Sun Princess

Hi my future husband and I will be heading out to the eastern carribbean on Dec 1st.
2 days after our wedding! Its my first cruise and I am nervous about the size and location of the cabin. I am a resort/spa type gal! Can anyone tell me anything encouraging about our outside balcony cabin on the aloha deck? we were hoping to get an upgrade to a minisuite by now- our travel agent said princess had a reputation for doing this for honeymooners. but its 2 weeks away and no word- is it worth the upgrade price if there are any available?

Also I am not really into touristy excursions...but my other half needs to stay busy. I would rather hit the beach and swim and read all day. Any recommendations for us?
Are there any excursions that you would highly recommend? Any islands on this Eastern Carrib schedule that we should skip? I've heard its nice to spend a day on the boat while everyone is off at port? true?
Does anyone know how full this ship will be? any way to find out?
Thanks so much!
Sponsored Links
Old November 18th, 2003, 11:29 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: December 1st on Sun Princess

There's a whole thread about this cruise on CruiseCritic.com message boards. We'll be on this ship just ahead of you......and looking forward to it.