Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 9th, 2003, 04:56 PM
Angela L.

Default Regal Princess 15-day Hawaii Cruise

Has anyone taken Princess's 15-day Hawaii cruise roundtrip from LA? Interested in the opinions of those that might have done this cruise and if the waters are smooth or choppy from LA to Hawaii. I've been on the Regal Princess before, so I'm familiar with ship and its amenities. I am considering the March 6 sailing -- there are some very enticing deals out there to be had!

Thanks,
Angela
Sponsored Links
Old December 9th, 2003, 08:09 PM
LBL

Default Re: Regal Princess 15-day Hawaii Cruise

Did this trip on the Sun Princess in January and I thought it was smooth sailing over. I will be on the March 6 cruise also.
Old December 12th, 2003, 11:53 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Regal Princess 15-day Hawaii Cruise

Just returned - the sea was quite choppy the first night or so although as the poster's experience above indicates it's not always like that. (just like any cruise, might be calm one week, rough the next!) I have pictures, etc. on my website at:

http://home.comcast.net/~bobholio/cruise2003.html

It's still under construction so beware!
Old December 12th, 2003, 05:12 PM
Frank

Default Re: Re: Regal Princess 15-day Hawaii Cruise

As we are looking into doing this on the Island Princess for Christmas 2004, I'm very interested in what you've done. Do you have an estimate of when you'll finish the project and have all this info uploaded?
Frank-in-CA