Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 12th, 2003, 12:07 PM
Jane Ward

Default Sun class suites

l have booked a deck 9 AA suite on Dawn Princess does anyone have any
pictures/info on these?
Sponsored Links
Old December 12th, 2003, 07:30 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Sun class suites

We have had that suite several times. In fact we are booked in one again in Feb.
What questions do you have?
It is a beautiful suite. Wonderful bathroom. We have been on the Caribe deck which has a large balcony.
Old December 13th, 2003, 12:10 PM
Jane Ward

Default Re: Re: Sun class suites

Hi Connie

Thanks for reply. We are actually sailing with P&O on Oceana in May 2004. I asked about the Dawn Princess as l thought on this site more people would havce sailed on her than with P&O. We have booked C749. Is it a deep balcony? Does it have a separate bedroom (with door) or is it just curtained off? Any iformation would be much appreciated as in the P&O brochure there very little information on suites.
We have been on Oceana before but only in an outside with balcony. The first cruise was on Dawn Princess and have since been on her several times - i think she is my favourite ship.

Many thanks
Jane
Old December 13th, 2003, 01:42 PM
Passenger

Hi:
The balcony is very deep. You will have two lounge chairs and a table with four chairs.
I love to sun out there and read a book.
They separate the bedroom and the sitting room with a wall unit holding the tv and wet bar- there is a curtain the size of the door way.
The bathroom is separated into two rooms. One room has a stool and sink. The other room has a sink, shower and separate whirpool tub. You will be able to access the bathroom using the door in the hallway or from the door in the bedroom.
There a two tvs, one in the bedroom and one in the sitting room. The bedroom has a walkin closet and a separate dressing table in the bedroom.
They stock your fridge with a bar set up. I think there are 8 small bottles of various liquors. They also stock sodas. If you don't think you will use a particular soda or liquor, ask your cabin steward to change if for something you do like.
Each afternoon at around 4:00 they will bring you appetizers.
Since you are in a full suite you have the option of ordering from the room service menu or you may order from the full dining room menu.
If you need to tender at any of your port stops, they will provide you with passes so you may go to the front of the line, if you plan on leaving the ship early in the morning.
We just love that cabin and find we spend alot ot time on our balcony.
You will have a very enjoyable time. We are counting the days until Feb.
Please let me know if you have additional questions.
Happy Cruising
Connie
Old December 13th, 2003, 02:31 PM
Jane Ward

Hi Connie

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful description of the suite. We can't wait.
Have a great Christmas and happy cruising for 2004.

Jane
Old December 15th, 2003, 08:40 PM
Passenger

You are very welcome. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Happy Holidays!