Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 2nd, 2004, 09:24 AM
mlynch

Default Swimming Pools on Dawn Princess

My family will be on board the Dawn Princess in February. This is our second Princess cruise and we are looking forward to it. Our son loves the swimming pool. On the Golden the swimming pool in the atrium was nicely heated to about 86 degrees as opposed to the outdoor pool which was quite cold. I am wondering and hoping that the Dawn Princess has a swimming pool which is kept heated at that higher temperature?
Sponsored Links
Old January 2nd, 2004, 06:02 PM
Boop

Default Re: Swimming Pools on Dawn Princess

we were on Dawn Princess over Thanksgiving in S Carribbean. The pools are all heated, I am not sure to what temp. They seemed ok to me to get in, not too cold. Our son is 12 and he was in them all the time