CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Princess Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/princess-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Baja deck (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/princess-cruise-lines/224974-baja-deck.html)

mary07054 March 3rd, 2004 06:15 AM

Baja deck

B250 - how is this deck & are they near elevators. i hate to walk far

Addy March 9th, 2004 10:02 AM

Re: Baja deck

I know there are elevators at Baha 710 which is also where the washers/dyers are.
I would think there would be more up ahead in the 200 area. Of course I am looking at the Grand Princess.

Ruthie March 16th, 2004 10:37 AM

We had B422 for our Alaskan cruise 9/2, walked out our door and had the elevators right there. Perfect in every way. This cabin and several on either side were in the area that I refer to as the "bump" area as it seems to jut out from the other balconies.

SharB March 16th, 2004 11:34 AM

Mary,
It would be very helpful if we knew what ship you are referring to! :o)

Shar

mary07054 March 16th, 2004 03:09 PM

Re: Re: Baja deck

going on caribbean princess 8/14; thanks for your help

SharB March 16th, 2004 06:16 PM

Mary!
Baja is a great deck, nice and quiet. You are reeeal close to the elevators and stairs! You can go to princess.com, click on "ships" and selection Carribean to see the deck diagrams.

Shar

lhb March 16th, 2004 06:32 PM

We are on the Caribbean Princess 4/10 on Baja deck 709 and 711. Im just hoping the elevator is quiet. We will try to let you know when we get back.

Gopher's Girl June 16th, 2004 12:38 PM

lhb - are you still around these boards? I'm curious to see your thoughts on your room as mine will be in the same vicinity in August.

Anyone else on the 8/14 Caribbean Princess cruise?

Richard Lewis June 16th, 2004 01:54 PM

You could go to www.princess.com, click "Ships", look for yours, then have a look at the deck you are inquiring about. A great site to look at deck plans is www.travelocity.com. Put your cursor on Cruises and select search for cruise lines. Then look for the deck plan of the ship you want. This is a great site, especially when using Netscape, you can see 360 degree views of several areas of the ship. Check it out!!

R

Lynne &Trevor June 16th, 2004 09:00 PM

We will be in Baja 408.We know it is an inside cabin, but it was chosen because it is near a main bank of elevators-about in the middle of the Caribbean Princess.We go Sept.18. Lynne

Christy June 17th, 2004 09:11 AM

Does anyone know about B505?

Boatsie June 17th, 2004 12:30 PM

On the CP, B250 is located in the front part of the ship and 5 rooms away from the elevators.

B505 is mid-ship and 7 rooms away from the elevators.

Mel Poblocki June 19th, 2004 11:55 PM

Christy;
My wife and daughter plus grandaughter are in B501, and myself and adult son are in B503. If your on the August 15th cruise, that makes us neighbors I would guess! How many in your party and ages? My wife and I are in our late fifties and early sixties. The children are both adults in their early thirties. Our grandaughter is eleven. We have sailed before with my son on the Star Princess. This is my daughter's first trip along with her own daughter. They are both single but my wife and I plan to keep up with their pace during the cruise. We are far from being inactive people, even in our everyday lives. Look forward to meeting you on board, no doubt in the hallway, if not somewhere else on the ship.

Christy June 21st, 2004 08:56 AM

I am on the September 18 cruise. My husband is 30 and I am 24. This will be my first cruise, my husbands 2nd. Please let me know how your trip went and how the rooms are .We are very curious as to the 3rd person arrangement in some. It will be just the two of us, but apparently our room can have 3 people in it.