Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 16th, 2004, 10:38 PM
nai

Default diamond 3/27. Questions?

Does the Diamond depart from San Pedro or Long Beach? I've received conflicting reports. We have traditional dining . Is it possible to try out the other restaurants? Anyone else taking an 8 year old girl?
Sponsored Links
Old March 17th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Craig

Default Re: diamond 3/27. Questions?

nia

I am siling on the Diamond on 3/20/04. Wew are sailing from San Pedro. The two ports are only about 12 miles apart so if there is a mistake it should not take long to get to the other port.

Diamond Princess
Old March 17th, 2004, 11:09 AM
Joannie

I'm sailing on the Diamond 3/27 with you. It leaves out of San Pedro. San Pedro is a much nicer port. We are grandparents - not traveling with kids. I have heard conflicting reports about the dining. I heard that you can order something from the specialty restaurants from the main dining room. I heard that they have one special dish from the specialty restaurants on the main dining room menu each night.

Your best bet is to wait until next week when the people who were on the first cruise come back and the board will be full of questions and answers all week.
Old March 17th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin

They seemed kinda antsy about people doing the personal choice dining if they were booked traditional. (We switched, and they kept asking me whether we had notified the matrie'd).

Harry

[b]Get Lei'd!