Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 9th, 2004, 05:04 PM
John & Janet

Default Re: Roll Call 5/23 Golden

We will be on board 5-23. We are from Atlanta & will be on Baja deck in a balcony cabin. Anyone know if these are private or open to above? We had a mini suite last year in Alaska on the Coral & it was a great cabin. Axposed from above but not a big deal.
Old May 9th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Roll Call 5/23 Golden

Hey John & Janet, I'm also from Atlanta! Well, I live in Covington Ga but born and raised in Atlanta...and still work downtown. Glad to know some fellow Atlantans will be on board. Guess what? I'm on the Baja deck too. We are in B733 and my brother and sister-in-law are across from me in B735. They are from a small town in north Georgia, Royston. Home of Ty Cobb.

Please feel free to come by our cabin or maybe we will run into each other at the sail away party.

Vicki

Targeting Jun 2009
Old May 14th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Passenger

Well, been fighting the flu bug for a week, but need to get us back to page one!! Only a week to go - looks like we'll have lots of folks from GA on board. Looking forward to meeting a few of you...See ya in a week or so!!!
Old May 14th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Glad to see you back with us, bucsdave.You've been missing on the other board,too. I'm sure you'll be fine by the time you and your family cruise. It won't be long now for all of you!! Lynne
Old May 15th, 2004, 03:37 PM
First Mate

Hope your feeling better Bucsdave, hubby had that virus too. Everyone will feel better once we are on the ship :-) Vicki, love that calendar seeing the count down makes it all so real doesn't it?? Started to pack, I know we take tooo much but hey why not?? Hope everyone has a safe trip and hope we can meet on board at some point.
Old May 16th, 2004, 07:12 AM
bluewaves

One week left, almost time for vacation
Old May 16th, 2004, 08:08 AM
Lynne &Trevor

One week from today--the final countdown begins! Do you have everything?? Passports, birth certificates, tickets, hotel reservations confirmation #'s, itinerary, excursion info,phone numbers,immigration sheets (we had to fill ours out again at the terminal because they didn't have ours-had done it online),etc, etc, etc. Lynne (That wouldn't happen on a Princess cruise!)
Old May 16th, 2004, 10:32 AM
Passenger

Yep, finally time to start getting list of clothes together...only one short week!!!
Old May 16th, 2004, 05:40 PM
bluewaves

Did everything online almost as soon as we booked, all our stuff came pre filled out only thing we had to fill out and send back was the airline info, we booked on our own, last time we had princess book the airline tickets for us and they were outrageous so we did our own this time, anyway looking forward to getting away for a week, woohoo
Old May 17th, 2004, 06:33 AM
Passenger

Looking forward doesn't begin to describe the anticipation!!! DW and I are sooooo ready for this week in paradise, as I'm sure you all are!! Looks like this will be a very busy week, so hoping the 7 day countdown goes very fast. We'll see y'all in about 6 days!!
Old May 17th, 2004, 07:49 AM
First Mate

Happy Monday everyone. Just think this time next Monday we will be in St. Thomas----finally after counting all those days:-)
Old May 17th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Lynne &Trevor

The rest of your week is going to go very quickly. As I write this, it's almost 10PM.When we wake up,it will be Tuesday already.There is rain in Key West so it should be past the South by next week.Right? Right. Be careful this week,so you don't have any unanticipated spills.Happy Packing! After you all go, I'm going to start seriously thinking about the countdown to our cruise Sept.18.It still seems like a LONG time away yet. Lynne
Old May 18th, 2004, 12:57 AM
Scott Gober

Hi Kris and Gel...

Are you friends of Dorothy? My significant other and I are also on the same cruise looking to other friends of Dorothy. There is a lot to do on this cruise. Is this your first time?
Old May 20th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Lynne &Trevor

I haven't seen any of "our" bunch on here since the beginning of the week so thought I'd get us to the top. BON VOYAGE to all of you leaving for San Juan early. I know there were a few of you today and tomorrow. Tomorrow's Friday already-WOW! Of those I miss, have a great time and post when you get back, OK? Lynne
Old May 20th, 2004, 11:27 PM
AndyW

Unfortunately and fortunately, our family was offered an upgrade to a balcony cabin (guaranteed) and $250/person in ship-board credit if we changed from our 5/23 sailing date to 7/4. Can't really argue with that deal! Plus Princess isn't charging extra for changing our flights! Sorry to be missing out on the 5/23 cruise, but I can't wait to hear about it! Bon voyage to all!
Old May 22nd, 2004, 03:42 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Bye Everybody! Have a wonderful time and I'll look for you when you get back.Don't forget about me. Lynne
Old May 22nd, 2004, 08:57 PM
Lynne &Trevor

The Tampa Bay Lightning Hockey Team (Bolts) advanced to the Stanley Cup Finals tonight. You will probably see Bucsdave in the Sports Bar this week! Happy Sailing--if any of you are still up or check in here before you go! Lynne
Old May 30th, 2004, 07:27 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Welcome Back, Y'all!! I'm glad you made it back safely.I bet you're all eager to get back to work,too. (Groan!).So,let me know how it went.I've been patiently anticpating your return.Dave, did you get to the Sports Bar? How was the Shopping??? I wrote you (the gang!) several messages on the other board, as well. Did you get a lot of rain? Images on the ship cameras and port shots showed some cloudiness and the weather forecast showed showers/storms down there during the week. Take care and I'll be looking forward to all your reviews. Lynne
Old May 30th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Hi-Just getting us back to the top.By now most of you should be back home unless you liked San Juan enough to stay an extra day ! For those of you back up north-I hope your weather is OK.There have been many rough storms/tornado warnings in the mid-west and clear over to the Carolinas today. Lynne