Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 25th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Passenger

Default Nite Life ... if any?

Ok, a few more questions

Just wondering if there is any nite life aboard Princess Dawn and how good it is?

Also, does anyone in their mid 20-30s travel aboard this boat? I was reading the ship reviews article on this website and Princess's fellow passengers are described as "On one-week Caribbean and Mexico cruises, you'll find the youngest passengers, aged 50 and above". Is this really true?

Also, does anyone know how late the pools are open till, as well as the jacuzzi?

Happy Cruising!
Smiley : )
Sponsored Links
Old March 26th, 2004, 07:08 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Nite Life ... if any?

where is this information coming from that Princess attracts an older crowd on its 7 day Caribbean cruises? Not true at all. Good mix of all ages. The longer cruises on the smaller older ships are the ones that tend to attract and older crowd, but even at that there is still a mix of all ages.
We sailed on the Dawn's sister ship the Sea Princess and loved it. Plenty to do at night- good shows, always a band playing in the smaller lounges and the disco gets going after 11pm.
Old March 26th, 2004, 08:13 AM
Passenger

Hi Smiley, when will you be on the Dawn? I am looking for similar crowd, I am on 3/28 out of San Juan.
Old March 26th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Nite Life ... if any?

HI BC,

I will be on the Dawn 04/11, from San Juan.
Old March 26th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Nite Life ... if any?

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for you reply.
This info was taken word for word from the Ship Reviews section on THIS website. Select Princess, then scroll down to "Fellow Passengers" and you will see this written.

Happy Cuising
Old March 26th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Carlos G.

The Dawn Princess is a magnificet ship. You will find many things to do on it. My wife and I just returned from the 3/14 sailing out of San Juan last week. She is 21 and I am 23. It was a blast! I highly recommend the Dawn. This was our 3rd cruise with Princess. We have never had any let downs as far as night life or finding anyone our age to have fun with.

I just posted many photos from our Southern Caribbean sailing in the gallery if your interested. You will see many beautiful areas. Don't miss out on this cruise. It's a little more money than Carnival but it's worth it.

Carlos G.