Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 29th, 2004, 08:44 AM
gaschatt

Default Partially Obstructed on Diamond

I just got myself moved from E309 to E415 on the Diamond. The previous room I was in was clearly behind a lifeboat, but the new one seems to be out in the open on the 'Partially Obstructed' portion of the Emerald deck. Anyone know anything about this room?

Also, I was curious if anyone has had any noise issues on rooms immediately adjacent to Elevator Landings. There appears to be some swinigng doors into the elevator area, and I'm on an Alaska cruise so I don't think it will be a big party boat.
Sponsored Links
Old April 29th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Cass

Default Re: Partially Obstructed on Diamond

Hi,

I'm not sure but we are going on the Alaskan cruise too. We are at the end of the boat on the Emerald deck. When will you be sailing?
Old April 29th, 2004, 07:24 PM
gaschatt

Default Re: Re: Partially Obstructed on Diamond

July 3rd.