Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 7th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Star-inside cabin pricing

We are booked on the Star 11/7. We are celebrating our 20th anniv. this year and have never cruised. I thought I would keep the cost down so we would have more to spend in ports, therefore booked an inside cabin. It is B253. Now I am wondering if the price we got is much of a deal ($574) for a 7 day Western. Any thoughts? I don't want to be fooled if we could get a better deal, this was through AAA. I am getting so excited and check this board daily. I have learned so much. Thanks!

Anyone else on the Star 11/7/04?
Sponsored Links
Old May 8th, 2004, 10:29 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Star-inside cabin pricing

Deedi, If that price includes the port charges and taxes that is a great deal and you still have a chance to be upgraded. We will be on the Star the week before you Oct 31..................Have a great cruise..................Marsha
Old May 12th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Laira C.

You got a great deal! I feel like I can always find the best prices on cruises and don't often get out priced. Well you did it. The lowest price I can find is $608 pp for the cheapest inside cabin on the cruise. Pat yourself on the back and enjoy your vacation even more!
Old May 13th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Star-inside cabin pricing

Thanks for the encouraging words. I feel better now. Now I can continue to focus on the fun part, planning and shopping!

Old May 16th, 2004, 01:31 AM
Joni

Congrats on your 20th anniversary!

We are booked on the 10/31/04 Eastern Caribbean itinerary. My flyer lists a price of $549 per person plus tax on a category JJ and the Princess Brochure lists our week at $569. Your week is listed higher so I think your price sounds fine.

We got a group rate that offered onboard credit, complimentary bus transportation to Ft. Lauderdale from Ft. Myers and 2 free photos (all worth about $200, to us). We were first time cruisers on RCI's Radiance in March to the western Caribbean and wanted to try another line. We couldn't resist the price that Princess offered.

HTH,
Joni