Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 14th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to John G
Default Caribbean Princess Questions

Sailing June 26th to Eastern Caribbean. Second cruise but it"s been 20 years. Taking my 17 year old daughter and 13 year old son. What is the cost of beer both import and domestic? cost of mixed drinks? Does cost include Tip?Does the ship have video status of your account on your TV in the room? On formal nights do you see more tux's are suits? Did the ship offer a disembarkation Talk? What is the best bar on the ship?

On shore excursions,If our chrildren go with us do I pay child price our adult price? Any other good insite anyone can provide,please do. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old May 14th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to arb18
Default Re: Caribbean Princess Questions

I went on the first sailing hope the answer help!

What is the cost of beer both import and domestic? I don't know this one

cost of mixed drinks? between3 and 7 dollars. They have many sizes a large is like 6.75. They also have drinks of the day. I mixed drink, a shot, and a non-alch. drink, which are also very good. Good for out in the sun and for the kids. Good prices on the drinks of the day
Does cost include Tip?15 percent is added to each bar bill
Does the ship have video status of your account on your TV in the room? no
On formal nights do you see more tux's are suits? more tuxes we even saw some kilts
Did the ship offer a disembarkation Talk? don't know what that is
What is the best bar on the ship?Alot of people have said the ones in the back by the baby pool also club fusion has good drinks
On shore excursions,If our chrildren go with us do I pay child price our adult price?
The excursions have different ages limits but all have different prices for child and adultsI just don't know where the line on the ages is. You can check out the excursions from the princess website and it will tell you ages.
Any other good insite anyone can provide,please do.
If you are anytime dining, make a reservation in the morning for dinner that evening so you don't have to wait.

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 14th, 2004, 09:01 PM
alisar

Default Re: Caribbean Princess Questions

Hello!! The large drinks with tip were $9.00 and they were awful. 1 shot . Stick to beer or wine!!