Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 15th, 2004, 06:14 PM
BonnieN

Default August - Golden Princess

I have booked a cruise for the family Aug 2004 On Golden Princess sailing from San Juan. What do you suggest as a hotel to book for the night before and night after the cruise? I want something really close to the port. Thanks much
Sponsored Links
Old May 16th, 2004, 09:51 AM
Whiteknight

Default Re: August - Golden Princess

I liked the Milano Hotel, which is located a few blocks from the port and is on the free trolley route. You can obtain further information at hotelmilanopr.com.
Old May 16th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Check out the Roll Call 5/23 message board.That group is sailing from San Juan next weekend and there are several messages concerning hotels, where the Golden will be docked,etc. It will be interesting reading for you.I've been on the Golden myself so I relate to this bunch! Only, we sailed out of Ft. Lauderdale and have no info on San Juan other than the message board.Makes me want to go from San Juan in the future,though. Lynne
Old May 16th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Some cruisers are staying at the Wyndham Hotel.I don't know any of the particulars on it,though. Lynne
Old May 16th, 2004, 08:48 PM
jero20

I Live in near San Juan, in Puerto Rico. If you want something close to the ports, the best hotel will be the Wyndham Hotel of San Juan, which is located just in front of the main ports, or across the street. But im not really sure, if the Golden docks in the main ports, since i have seen her in a port that isn't the main, but is very close to.
Old May 17th, 2004, 03:12 PM
BonnieN

Default Re: Re: August - Golden Princess

THANK YOU JERO