Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 18th, 2004, 05:36 AM
Beginner

Default Carribean Princess-May/June Sailings

I am interested in hearing comments from anyone who has or will return from sailing the Carribean Princess in May or June of 2004. Comments on this website on the early sailings have been negative. I'm hoping that the sailings have improved. My wife and I are sailing the CP on June 26. We chose Princess Cruise Lines based on very positive comments from a friend who has sailed Princess on the Grand Princess. We have sailed Carnival twice, Royal Carribean twice and Holland America once. How does the Carribean Princess compare with the Royal Carribean or Holland America cruises? Specifically, how was the food, service, and entertainment?
Sponsored Links
Old May 18th, 2004, 08:42 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Carribean Princess-May/June Sailings

someone just posted a very positive review on chit chat......don't worry I am sure this will be a great cruise!

Old May 18th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Hello- I'm corresponding with someone who had friends on the Caribbean who just came back.They emailed during the cruise and said everything was fine for them. No big problems or negative experiences.We and the correspondent and his other half will be on the Caribbean Sept 18-25, and are as interested in the reports as well. I'm sure there is a balance of positive and negatives in there somewhere .People can be on the same cruise and see things from different perspectives, which is their own realities.I'm sure your cruise will be OK.Many of the first month's kinks should have been worked out by now! We saw the Caribbean Princess arrive in Ft.Lauderdale the morning of May 8.She was beautiful in the dark with all her lights on, and impressive when we went back later in the AM to take pictures of her in the daylight. Once the 5/23 Golden Princess bunch get underway on their cruise, I can start our Sept.countdown in earnest! Lynne
Old May 18th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Carribean Princess-May/June Sailings

Thanks for your positive comments. I hope your September cruise is great!
Old May 18th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Carribean Princess-May/June Sailings

Thanks for your response! i will check out the chit-chat.
Old May 18th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Lynne &Trevor

You're welcome. You don't have much longer to go,now. I will be interested in your comments upon your return. Lynne