Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 29th, 2004, 12:34 PM
Hot_Jock_FL

Default What the Rooms are like on the Carib. Princess?

Could anyone tell me how the rooms are on the Caribbean Princess? We have just a plain inside cabin and were wondering how the size is? I have been on the Voyager and Explorer of the Seas (Royal Caribbean) and am anxious to know what the rooms are like on the Caribbean Princess? Are they decorated nicely or what? Any responses appreciated! Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old May 29th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: What the Rooms are like on the Carib. Princess?

If this link works, here's a picture here... (you might have to cut and paste it)

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...33266649SZukGf

or you can look at www.cruisestateroom.com

We're in an inside cabin on the Caribeban Princess too. It's our first inside cabin. We've only had Balcony cabins before, except on the Sovereign of the Seas and they didn't have them. We're cruising with two other families that have never cruised before and we wanted to keep it "extra cheap" this time!! So...we're all doing the insides!! Plus...they're nervous about cruising and they want us "close by" since we know what we're doing. Hopefully, the inside cabin will be good for sleeping and napping!!!
Old May 29th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Lynne &Trevor

We also have an inside cabin. From our experience on the Grand, as we walked into the cabin, the bathroom was to our left . The bathroom contains room for a shower and commode.There was a tall storage cabinet outside the bathroom door with a couple of shelves.As we proceeded further in there was a queen size bed before us.To our left,in the bedroom area was a desk with a big mirror. The TV was up by the ceiling by the edge of the mirror and wall, faced toward the right,or the bed.There was a nightstand on each side of the bed. I can't remember if there was a closet inside the cabin door ,but I tend to think there was space with a rod opposite the tall storage cabinet, outside the bathroom door. My husband says that the total size of this upcoming cabin is 163 sq ft. We will be in B-408 on the Caribbean leaving Sept. 18. Lynne
Old June 1st, 2004, 11:03 AM
tick1946

We were on the 5-22 sailing in an inside cabin--L212. It eas the largest we have had. The closet area is huge--it almost seemed like a walk-in----we had about 18 extra hangers--the shower was big enough for me to turn around in--plenty of storage shelve and draw space. The sleeping area was separated from the rest of the cabin by the back wall to the closet. There is a mini-fridge in the room, TV, small atble for a fruit bowl. Overall a very nice cabin for the price.