Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 6th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Carol Pullen

Default Diamond Princess to dry dock

Princess released a statement that they will do final repair to their propeller at dry dock.
The ship is scheduled to go to wet dock in December and they are trying to change
this to a dry dock. If this cannot be done then they will attempt to schedule for a time
that will be least disruptive to the cruising schedule. Because I am on the transition cruise between the Alaska cruise and the Mexico cruise, I am a bit concerned because logic tells me that if they cannot schedule in December, September would be the next best date to shoot for. I have asked my travel agent to try and find out for me tomorrow, if they have been successful in exchanging the wet dock for the dry dock. If anyone hears more in this regard, please post.
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
2009, cruise, cruises, date, diamond, dock, docks, dry, drydock, dryducked, princess, propellers, schedule, scheduled, ship