Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 8th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Christy

Default Cabin B505, Caribbean Princess

I was given by my TA a BE category on the Baja deck. I just went to check my information on the princess website and it has assigned me a room number. It is B505 and said it is non converting twin beds in Category BD. I dont think my husband is going to like that at all. What is going on?? Has anyone been in this room? Do the beds not convert?? HELP ME!!
Sponsored Links
Old June 8th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Default Re: Cabin B505, Caribbean Princess

We're in B-408 and it says the same thing about the beds. There is a joke going around about the "Glitch" in the non-converting bed info.Another site says they convert. However, my husband has decided, like it or not, that he's not going to mess with our travel arrangements and accept the beds, whatever they are.If they are indeed, non-converting, we all can use our imagination as to how creative we'll be that week, or enjoy a week's worth of a good sleep. Lynne

Old June 8th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Admiral

There ya go. POSITIVE THINKING Ok unless it is your honeymoon

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old June 8th, 2004, 08:06 PM
Lynne &Trevor

I seem to have lost my rose. I was trying to print a large picture earlier tonight and the paper jammed and part of the paper is left in the Printer. I hope that has nothing to do with it! I can hardly wait until Trevor gets home.. I can see the top of the paper from the top side but don't dare to pull it out, or the middle of the page will be still inside. Hmmn.This will be a problem for the Dell Support People I think! Nothing is easy. Maybe we'll need those non-converting twins afterall if we need a new printer. Ha Ha.Am I thinking positively or not, Carol?

Old June 9th, 2004, 07:50 AM
Christy

Default Re: Re: Cabin B505, Caribbean Princess

Well our 2 year anniversary was June 1, so we gave this trip to each other as a late anniversary gift on account that we can never get away during the tourist season because of my husbands job. So it would be really disappointing if this is the case. I have contacted my TA but have heard nothing back from her.
Old June 9th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Admiral

I hope things work out for you. That would suck. Maybe you will have to get real close in one bed. . No hopefully they will fix your problem
Old June 9th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Christy

GOOD NEWS!! My TA called and the beds are definately convertable to a queen. I do however have a room that can have a 3rd person in it. What does this mean. She said that probably meant it had a couch or something, but I think she was just trying to make me feel better. We will be on Sept 18 cruise in B505. Do you think the 3rd person bed might come out of the wall? Will it get in the way??

Thanks for all your help!

Christy
Old June 9th, 2004, 09:21 AM
Admiral

Christy, We have a cabin for 3 R-338 and they told me it would be two twin beds and a bunk that comes down fronm the wall. They just won't pull it down. I am glad it worked out for you. Did you check out that Godfrey Tour in St Thomas?
Old June 9th, 2004, 09:59 AM
Christy

Carol B,

Yes I did check out his website. Hubby and me have not decided if we just want to do things on our own or do a tour. I used to live in Puerto Rico ( long time ago) and so I am really excited about going back to that area. We are still toying with the idea. We really want to do alot of snorkling so we may just get a taxi, sight see on our own and then go to a beach. Anyone have any suggestions??