Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 26th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Don&Carol
Default Panama Cruise 12/2004 Regal Princess

I am interested in getting to know some cruise mates who have signed up for the Panama Cruise for 8 days 12/20/2004. My wife and I are first time cruisers.

Post Edited (06-26-04 20:20)
Sponsored Links
Old June 26th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Default Re: Panama Cruise 12/2004 Regal Princess

Hi Don and Carol
I'm sure that you'll have several people starting to answer you,especially when they see the topic, and as it gets closer to cruise time. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask. My husband, Trevor and I, will be going on the Caribbean Princess Sept.18-25, and have gained some good friends from "talking" through these boards. I look forward to seeing you on here. Now that you've made you're first post--see how easy it is????? ! Lynne 88's

Old June 27th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Don&Carol

Thanks Lynne & Trevor:
I hope to meet some new friends I haven't met yet!! Nice count-down clock. How did you get it?

88's
Don & Carol
Old June 28th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Go down and click the Message Board Tricks and it will take you to the page that has the directions for the clock. You can also get a picture on that page,too, but be sure to put [img]at the beginning of the address. One thing to remember is, especially for the picture, when you click "Properties" the address must remain highlighted. I'll go there right now and refresh myself on the procedure. Hope this helps! Lynne

Old September 17th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Mary Jane

Hello there. I am booked on the Regal cruise which takes place from Dec 9th til Dec 24th. Are you getting on mid cruise?