Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 10th, 2004, 10:35 PM
garbor

Default Are the Balconies Private on Emerald Deck- Golden Princess

Heard that Emerald Deck mini-suite balconies were private, especially in the aft, whereas folks can look down on you from other decks. Also heard they were larger. Does anyone know if this is true?
Sponsored Links
Old July 11th, 2004, 10:38 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Are the Balconies Private on Emerald Deck- Golden Prince

I am trying to find out the same thing. Hope somebody comes up with an answer.
Old July 12th, 2004, 06:46 AM
evie

Default Re: Re: Are the Balconies Private on Emerald Deck- Golden Pr

I have been on both the Golden and the Grand and trust me that the aft side mini suites are the best. Try and book either e728 or e729 these two cabins have extra large balconies. And they are private. I like being in these cabins because the one day it was raining very lightly and I still could sit outside on the deck. Also, if you book either one of these rooms I had our cabin stewart put a lounge chair to lay on. Usually on balconies there are only chairs. But these two cabins are big enough for a couple chairs and a lounge chair.

The only draw back to these cabins is the long walk to every thing but I didn't mind. I figured with all the food I ate the exercise was good for me. And also it is very quiet back there. No traffic. So I suggest try and grab one of these cabins if you can.
Old July 12th, 2004, 08:48 PM
GotToCruise

Default Re: Re: Re: Are the Balconies Private on Emerald Deck- Golde

I booked the Balcony Cat. BB - D741 --- Covered and private...
Old July 12th, 2004, 11:00 PM
franie

Default Re: Are the Balconies Private on Emerald Deck- Golden Prince

Just returned yesterday from Sapphire Princess. We had a great minisuite, category AD, E-724. This was the Emerald Deck and it was covered - no one can see you. It was a wonderful cruise - the ship is beautiful. Hope this ansers your questions. This cabin is in the aft location, port side.