Old August 17th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to geoff
Default Caribbean Princess: Can you reserve a room for special event

Does anyone know if you can reserve a room (or section of a room) for a special event?

We will be celebrating a 40th b-day and I'm trying to come up with some ideas here. We won't be a large group (3 couples).

I'm planning on getting reservations at Sabatini's as well as dinner on our balcony.

Any thoughts out there?

Thanks!

Geoff
Old August 18th, 2004, 08:53 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Caribbean Princess: Can you reserve a room for special e

when you fill out the cruise personalizer on the web site, it asks for birthdates, anniversary dates, your stateroom door will be decorated with balloons and a "happy birthday" banner. You can request a cake from the Maitre D -before you sit down to dinner, your waiters will sing to you. There are also special occasion packages that you can purchase on line.
Old August 18th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Caribbean Princess: Can you reserve a room for special e

I believe when you get onboard, you can ask about reserving some of the rooms. A few years ago, I went on the Dawn Princess with a large group of Finnish people (approx. 14 of them) and they reserved a room to have a little party and dance (special finnish dancing and music).