Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 27th, 2004, 07:42 PM
howdy

Default Roll Call 9/25 Carribean Princess?

My hubby and I are going on our first Princess cruise on Sept. 25. This will be our 12 cruise - others on Carnival and Royal Carribean. Anyone else on this cruise? I cant wait to see Cruise Director Graham Seymour - He was our CD on a Carnival cruise about 13 years ago.
Sponsored Links
Old August 27th, 2004, 10:40 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Roll Call 9/25 Carribean Princess?

Hi there, This is our second time cruising, bur the first time on Princess. Our first cruise was on the Disney Magic. We'll be there on the 25th along with our son and his girlfriend.
We're counting the days, can't wait....hurricanes or no hurricanes.
Old August 28th, 2004, 07:11 AM
Denny

My wife and I and another couple will be there on the 25th. Our first time on Princess. We have heard lots of good things about Princess, so we had to check it out for ourselves. Got our docs yesterday, so we are doing the doc dance. It can't get here soon enough. Hope you folks enjoy your cruise and much as we are going to. Denny
Old August 30th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Roll Call 9/25 Carribean Princess?

We are also going ...can't wait! Go to the roll call board on cruise critics..lots of people are meeting and we made 2 times we will all meet on board

Old September 1st, 2004, 11:31 AM
Julied5000

HI - my boyfriend Adam and I are sailing on 9/25th! We are so excited. It is for his 30th birthday. This will be our first Princess cruise too!
Old September 1st, 2004, 06:41 PM
Jennifer Crouch

Hey! We are on board with you! Our first Princess cruise but our fourth cruise. We are real excited also. There is a huge group, as stated above on cruise critic. All of you are welcome to come over and join in! Have any fun excursions plannes?

Jen and mike
Old September 4th, 2004, 02:35 PM
howdy

We have an all day snorkeling and sailing excursion planned in St. Thomas - I booked it on the internet with Ike Witt Charters The limit is 6 people so it is pretty personalized - I can't wait - they provide a big fruit plate in the morning and then serve a chicken caeser salad for lunch and drinks - you stop at 3 or 4 places to snorkel - and sail. I sure hope those pesky hurricanes get over with and do not change our itinerary for the 9/25 cruise!!
Old September 6th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Jennifer Crouch

Default Re: Re: Roll Call 9/25 Carribean Princess?

Howdy, howdy!
Guess what....we will be on that boat with you (Ike Witt). What are the odds that we would meet on the boards before hand. I am so excited! It was so nice of the Capt to allow my twin 18 months on. They are really colicy and the rocking motion should make them stop crying...at least I hope so.

Hahaha Just kidding (obviously). We are 36 and 38 and childless at least for this cruise. Looking forward to meeting you. e-mail me if you have anymore questions about annoying traits, etc. (besides my obvious need to lie! )

I hope Ivan leaves the rest of our islands alone. I guess Franny took out Princess Cays

Jen
mjcrouch@4dv.net
Old September 7th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Beginner

I am going with a group of about 35 people. This is their 12th cruise and my 4th. First time on Princess and first time for a seven day. You can't miss the group I am with. We will be wearing bright pink shirts on the first day. I want everyone to think positively and maybe there will be no more hurricanes. Can't wait to see this boat and have some fun!!

Kim

Post Edited (09-07-04 20:32)
Old September 11th, 2004, 05:53 PM
andrew aitken

enjoy its a great ship and he is the best i just sailed aug 21 he was a blast andrew nj
Old September 16th, 2004, 01:34 AM
LadyDi

Hello fellow chatters... my first cruise, i feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning... finally decided that i'm on an adventure so whatever mother nature throws at me weather wise is just going to be part of that adventure. I'm traveling with my boyfriend and as long as we're together it'll be fun, guaranteed.

Looking forward to meeting lots of fun new friends... see you there.

Di