Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 30th, 2004, 11:04 AM
N.H.

Default Kid menus

Hi, we are going on the Coral in Dec 2004 and have been reading the menus. While I find them appealing I do not think my kids will enjoy the food. Do they have kid menus in the dining rooms? Is there anywhere I can look at them? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old August 30th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Kid menus

The kids menu is Spaghetti and meatball, hamburger, fish sticks, chicken nuggets and I think they also had hotdogs. For desert they have ice cream sundaes.
Old August 30th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Kid menus

Actually, my picky eater ordered off of the "adult" menu and enjoyed most of what he got. You can also ask the waiter to hold one item that might be a turn off on an otherwise acceptable meal. Or have them put whatever it is on the side. Or just ask for something you think the kids will eat, even if it isn't on the menu. You might be surprised at what they can come up with. Finally, there is the always available menu on the left side of the menu and steak is always a choice.