Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 15th, 2004, 03:40 PM
paljoeysmom

Default Sapphire Princess 10/2 sailing

Ahoy cruisers,

Calling all passengers on the Pride & Sapphire Princess sailings.

Do you have plans for Mazatlan? My husband and I are doing an independant excursion with Frank one of the local tour operators that comes well recommended by loads of cruise pax on several of the major msg boards that we are all familiar with.

We are going to do the Country Tour which is basically the ship's Colonial Villages tour without the Palpanta Flyers. The ship is charging $52 per adult, and Frank 's tour price includes lunch at a very delicious (from what I read) resturant. His tour is $45 per adult. He accepts American $. The tour is 5 -6 hours in his brand new van . We will see how bricks are made, and visit the beautiful town of Malpica where we will enjoy some wonderful pastries (included in tour price) from one the local bakers, and observe how floor tiles are made. Then we go to the Colonial towns of Concordia and Copala.

I basically did the same tour with my Mom last October through RCCL. It was FABULOUS!!!

Would love to have you join us for a great day of fun in beautiful Mazatlan. Check out Frank's website @ www.mazatlan-tours.com

My e-mail is ksiggins@faroudja.com
Sponsored Links