Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 17th, 2004, 02:48 PM
paljoeysmom

Default Princess Promotion - Dash for Cash

Hey All,

Yesterday, while I was checking my e-mail an e-mail from Princess popped up on my screen. It was from the Princess website. It was the one with the Cruise Personalizer etc. Well I started looking at topics. Anyhow I clicked on something or another, and it said "DASH FOR CASH" register to win a $150 onboard credit. The first 100 individuals to view their account had the opportunity to be a winner. They will announce the winners on Monday via e-mail and the winners names will also be posted in the Circle Center Online under www.princess.com. I sure hope my fingers were fast enough!

Did anyone else respond to this PROMOTION?
Sponsored Links
Old September 17th, 2004, 06:02 PM
rtlk

Default Re: Princess Promotion - Dash for Cash

I too saw the promo, lets compare notes on Monday.
Old September 17th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Passenger

WOW! I hope you guys haven't been "phished". Are you sure this was a REAL Princess contest and not just an attempt to get your imformation?

Grand Princess - Baltic July 2004
Old September 17th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Princess Promotion - Dash for Cash

I got my Captain's E-Letter yesterday at 7:00 p.m. by the time I got home from my daughter's swim meet it was 9:30 p.m. and the Captains Circle on the Princess homepage was down but I did get into it today and when I clicked into the circle page it said I was entered but I'm sure it was too late.
Old September 17th, 2004, 11:15 PM
paljoeysmom

Basted,

It is definately NOT A SCAM. It was on the Princess website. www.princess.com the same one you check for your princess personalizer.
Old September 17th, 2004, 11:42 PM
paljoeysmom

Ahoy Cruisemates,

For everyone that entered the Dash for Cash check your cruise personalizer. I just received confirmation of the $150 to my on board account for being one of the first 100 to register. I am walking on cloud 9.
Old September 18th, 2004, 08:22 AM
skachelmeyer

When is your cruise date? I am sailing 1/2/05 and have everything filled out and I have also registered and requested e-mails from princess. I have never received an e-mail from them. Are you sailing soon or have you made your final payment on your trip to get this?
Old September 18th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to shayesship

Yes, I received the e-mail also. But I did not open it up until later so I know I didn't win.

65+ cruises on over 10 cruiselines.

Celebrity Mercury 09-24-07
HAL Veendam 12-16-07
PCL Golden Princess 04-19-08
Cunard QM2 11-29-08
CCL Splendor 04-26-09
Old September 18th, 2004, 12:43 PM
cruznut6

I think Princess should have given some hint of the contest. I have a cruise booked since April for the Caribbean Princess for November 6th, 04. I've completed all our information(Including e-mail address) months ago, paid-off the cruise, plus I visit the Personalizer section often, but never received any notice of this contest!! If your going to have a fair contest, at least allow past and present clients to participate!

Bob
Old September 18th, 2004, 08:27 PM
paljoeysmom

Cruisenut & Skachelmeyer,

I booked our cruise in March and we are sailing in October.

The e-mail do NOT SAY IT WAS PROMOTION. In fact all it was was the regular Princess page that pops up when you click on www.princess.com. They have the topics off to the left side that say Circle Member Savings etc. I just happened to click on that topic. That is when I read the dash for cash, and clicked on the tab for register to win.
Old September 18th, 2004, 08:39 PM
Cruise Maniac

Stumbled on this today....think it is 100 people each day ?????
Old September 19th, 2004, 07:37 AM
Texas Cruiser

I tried to register for the Dash for Cash, but since I've never cruised with Princess I wasn't allowed. I booked and paid final billing on a November cruise, but it said I couldn't register for the "Circle" until I'd completed my first cruise. This may be a reason some people haven't heard about the offer. Just a thought.
Old September 19th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

There not fair contest to start with because my Father has an email account that comes to my computer and his email was sent from Princess over an hour before mine was sent to me. So whoever gets the first batch of emails sent to them will always win.